Friday, October 24, 2008

I love cupcakes but....

I ordered cupcakes from the local grocery store for Will's birthday tomorrow. So far I've gotten two calls about them....the first one to tell me that they didn't have red sprinkles and the second one was to confirm that I really wanted 136 cupcakes! I said 36.....if I got 136 that would've been a cupcake explosion! Thank goodness they called, if I got 136 cupcakes we'd be eating them for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Hmmmm....on second thought! :)

2 comments:

Toastqueen said...

We could have definitely helped you with 136 cupcakes!
What kind of bakery doesn't have red sprinkles? Here's a hint: they should go out and BUY them! Better yet, go to the BAKING AISLE and use them!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, I LOVE dessert for breakfast. Cupcakes, cake, pie, brownies, cookies.... But 136 is a lot even for me :)