Sunday, June 24, 2012

Days 22 and 23, Combined

Nothing really going on either one of these days, so I'm lumping them in a post together.

Day 22:  Friday night.  Hubby and Will are heading to PA in the morning to go to a Phillies game with Hubby's side of the family.  Both Brian and I are sick.  Neither of us feel like cooking, so we check the score from the Red Sox game the day before.   Once we see that they won, we head to the 99.  The 99 Restaurant is half a mile from our house, so it's our go-to when we don't feel like cooking.  And if the Sox won the day before, kids meals are free!  Win WIN for us!  Kids get meals they'll eat without much trouble, and Mom and Dad don't have to cook.  

Day 23:  Man, I'm feeling worse.  Sean and I headed out to a graduation party in the afternoon, and then I flop on the couch while he watches "Octonauts" for the hundreth time.  No energy to cook what I had been planning on, so it's frozen waffles for both of us.  Sean is of course thrilled!

No comments: