Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day Fourteen: Spaghetti Night

I have yet to meet someone that doesn't like spaghetti and meatballs.  Now that I've put that out there, I'm sure that someone will step up, but seriously, I don't know anyone.  This house eats it once a week, it's the go-to meal when we're looking to eat a meal together without argument or don't know what to have.   I've followed my mom's example of serving it on Christmas Eve to cut down on the chaos.  And we all usually have seconds, 'cause everyone loves it!

I used to make my own meatballs, but there's no time really for that anymore.  BJ's has a good selection of frozen ones, which is what we usually eat.  And someday I'd like to make my own sauce from scratch.  Jar sauces are fine though, that's just the overachiever in me.  :)  I grew up in a Prego family, Hubby is from a Ragu family.

No comments: