Friday, August 7, 2009

Those Cravings....

I've apparently reached the craving stage of pregnancy. At lunchtime, I was seriously craving mashed potatoes. So we went to Boston Market, where I devoured a mound of them with gravy, as well as a little turkey. Then, on the way home I was dying for some hot and sour soup! So I sweet-talked Hubby into Chinese food for dinner. (there wasn't a lot of arm-twisting involved) Wow that's spicy! But just what I needed. Now I'm a happy lady.

The first time I was pregnant, I craved sweets. I was hopelessly addicted to Hostess chocolate cupcakes, but I was pretty strict about it. I bought a big box at BJ's and only allowed myself one a day. And then, one night I had a dream about Thanksgiving and pie. When I woke up in the morning pie was ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT!! By 10am I had caved and told my co-workers I was headed to the local grocery. They thought I was nuts, but enjoyed the apple and cherry pies right there with me!

2 comments:

CraftyMomof3 said...

Mine with Liv was Asia Sensations Cream Cheese Wontons. Scott stocked up because he was tired of maing Stop & Shop runs!

CraftyMomof3 said...

yeah I can spell I meant *making*. I guess baby brain has now made way to Mom of 3 brain!!!! LOL