Thursday, August 13, 2009

Crockpot Creations

Any serious crockpot users out there? I'm looking to take more advantage of this nifty appliance. I don't see too many recipes out there that both Brian and I (and rarely, Will) will eat. Brian's not a fan of beans of any kind.

I like to make a sweet and sour chicken thigh recipe in the crockpot, and my mom makes a really mean fudge cake. But that's about the extent of my crockpot experience. It's definitely something I want to improve on. I love the idea of "put the ingredients in, ignore it for 5-7 hours and then BAM! Dinner is on the table. Very appealing.

1 comment:

CraftyMomof3 said...

Meatballs and pot roast are good to make, I have also made fettuccine Alfredo with chicken too. I don't usually follow recipes with it. I have found winging it always works out better.