Tuesday, August 25, 2009

*CRUNCH*

After a dinner of cheesesteaks and tater-tots (Monday night dinners are usually pretty easy in this house) we ventured out to pick up my books at the library and then to Friendly's for ice cream. This was my third attempt in going to the library to get my books, their hours have been cut for budget reasons. Off to Friendly's!!

Will's not crazy about ice cream, which is just foreign to me. But we were at the carry-out window and he said he wanted a chocolate one. I didn't want to get him his own, because I knew he wouldn't eat it. So I asked him to share "his with me" and he readily agreed. I ordered a vanilla and m-n-m Friend-Z, which I didn't really want but hey, Moms are making sacrifices all the time! We brought them back to the house, and I put some in a cup for Will. Yeah, he didn't eat it. He decided that it was more exciting to let it turn to soup. So I started eating....and promptly stopped. I wasn't aware that MnM's freeze in ice cream! Ouch!

2 comments:

Brian Given said...

Still not as bad as a Nerds Blizzard. Those normally hard candies turn diamond hard when in ice cream!

CraftyMomof3 said...

I'm with Will. Not to crazy about ice cream but you're making me crave a Fribble. :)