Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ask the Cook, Part II

I haven't done any questions in a while, so here goes:

What are some of your favorite things to make, that you really don't get sick of making? Simple stuff that turns out delicious and like you made a whole lot of effort to pull off. Stuff like roast chicken, pasta dishes and brownies.

What's something you really hate to make? Egg salad. I can't stand the smell of the stuff, nevermind the taste. But it's one of Brian's favorites, so I make it sometimes and call it "My labor of love." :)

What are three things that are always in your fridge: 2% milk, American Cheese and probably two dozen eggs.

What condiment can you not live without? Probably ketcup, it's got so many uses. Or soy sauce. Don't make me choose!

Name a guilty pleasure in your kitchen: ice cream. I've tried to give it up or cut back a few times, but it's the only thing I just can't cut out. (Sweet ice cream....how I love thee)

Lastly, what pantry item do you stock up on the most? I always seem to have a bunch of half-empty boxes of pasta floating around. I've started dating the top of the box with a Sharpie when I open it so I'll use them in order. I think those dates are going to scare me sooner or later!

No comments: