Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mmm Bacon

Besides my vegetarian friends, who doesn't love bacon?  Seems like there's a lot of new bacon ideas out there lately.  Some I'm more excited over than others.  Like the praline bacon that was featured on "Good eats,"....bacon with brown sugar sounds intriguing.  And I already know that an Elvis Burger (burger with just bacon and chunky peanut butter) is out-of-this-world good!  I know, I knocked it and then I tried it and figured out why the husband had been raving about it.  Then I get my Taste of Home magazine the other day.  They have a whole section on bacon recipes.  Cheese and bacon waffles...absolutely!  They sound fantastic, as does bacon scones.  However, I think I draw the line at candy-coated bacon.  I love chocolate, I love bacon.  I'm just not sure the two can go together.  However, I'd be willing to try it just once as an experiment.  :)

1 comment:

CraftyMomof3 said...

I had salmon encrusted with Bacon for brunch the on Easter. Yum.