Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thank Goodness For.....

...Grocery home delivery!

I haven't been cooking much in the past week. I threw out my back, and standing for long periods of time at the stove is currently a no-no. I hurt my back last month in NC, but it had been getting better. Then something happened the other day, but I can't be sure if it was lifting Will out of the tub, or picking up stuff of the floor. But it hurts to do EVERYTHING! So I am taking it easy.

The very idea of bringing Will to the Grocery Store with me and having to load and unload the car was making me woozy. So I logged onto Peapod and ordered a week's worth of groceries to be delivered. Oh, what a lifesaver! The driver even brought the groceries into the house so all I had to do was unload them. And the fee for delivery was under ten bucks! It's not something I'd do all the time, but it sure is a good service to have.

Hopefully in the next few days or so I'll be back to crafting in the kitchen. :) By then I will be ready to eat something besides leftovers!