Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Coconut Macaroon Thief

Hubby's favorite cookie:  coconut macaroons.  They're a very easy cookie to make but we seem to only make them at Christmastime.  I like coconut, but nowhere near as much as Brian likes it.  It would truly be impossible for me to like coconut as much as he does.  Pair it with chocolate and he's the happiest guy on the planet.

Last night on a whim, he decided to whip up some macaroons.  Upon inspection, I discovered that these were a little different.  They were light brown on top and soft throughout, instead of crispy and crunchy like I make them.  After he went to bed, I stole two out of their Tupperware container.

Watch your cookies, Hubs.  "Cause if you keep making them like that, you may have some competition in eating them!

No comments: