Thursday, October 1, 2009

Weeknight Stir-fry

I don't know why we don't eat more stir-fry.  They're quick and easy to make and they're pretty versatile.  Last night's Chicken and Spinach Stir-fry was out of this world!  Chicken breast, spinach, sliced onion, fresh garlic, ginger, soy sauce and toasted sesame seeds....all of it came together nicely over a bed of white rice.  I'm only sad that there's no leftovers for lunch today!

You don't really need a recipe for a stir-fry per se, but this recipe came from Mark Bittman's "How to Cook Everything."  This is a great cookbook if you like simple, delicious food.  I don't use it too much because I tend to forget that we have it!

1 comment:

CraftyMomof3 said...

I made one last week that was sooo good that even Trevor ate it! I love stirfry. Mine was an American Chop Suey style.