Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pre-Holidays and Traditions

It's November 13th, and it feels to early to be talking about the holidays. But I guess it isn't, because they're everywhere else! Magazines, stores, christmas music is already playing on radio stations!

I got an invitation to a Holiday Craft and Cookie Swap for the beginning of December. One of the things that we do in our house every year is pick a day and just bake. BAKE. ALL. DAY!!! We bake all sorts of awesome Christmas cookies, give some plates away and keep some to have on hand for guests. (and of course, ourselves!) I am already starting to think about cookies and what we should make this year.

We are also hosting Christmas dinner this year. So I'm already looking through the magazines, trying to find something fabulous to make!!!

Have I mentioned that I LOVE the Holiday Season!!!! It's honestly the best time of the year. :)

No comments: