Thursday, July 28, 2011

Holy Green Beans!

I took Will out in the backyard tonightt to get some of the fresh green beans that appeared while we were on vacation.  Also, big THANKS! to my brother for coming by every day to water our garden.  Without him, our veggies would have been victims of the heat wave that swept thru in our absence.

 Show me the green beans, Mom.  I don't see them!

 Wow...it really is cool to grow our own veggies!

 We grew them to eat them, Mom?  Oh my....you're hilarious.  Or barking mad.

 Taking his watering duties very seriously.

This is the first bunch of green beans, I grabbed just enough for dinner.  And there's still a plethora of 'em out there.  What should we do with this first bunch??

1 comment:

adventures in rhode island said...

those look great, looks like your garden is doing really well! yum, enjoy! (sadie love picking, but won't eat them as well, grrr!)