Monday, January 24, 2011

Bacon, Egg and Cheese Cups

I love emails that start like this:  "Darling, I found this recipe and I'd like to try in this weekend.  What do you think?"  Nick Jr sometimes sends out emails with kid-friendly recipes and he'd just signed up for their email updates.  (I get them too, and my copy was in my inbox right before his forward)

Hubby forwarded me an email with six brunch items and told me to pick one.  I chose Bacon, Egg and Cheese Cups and he put them together on Saturday morning for breakfast.  Three favorite breakfast-y things, all put together into a treat you can eat out of your hand!  The end result was a satisfying little muffin-like pastry that tasted like a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit.  What's not to like there???  This recipe is definitely worthy to be put in the Notebook!

No comments: