Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How to make a Philadelphian Happy!

It's not hard....it just takes some wins against New York.   Philly has humiliated New York on three fronts in the past week so there's been some jubilation in this transplanted Philadelphian's house this week.  But nothing beat what came in the mail today


A Flyers Limited Edition Tin....







......Filled with a variety of Tastycakes!




Brian said that he would share them with me if I could name two of the four players on the lid.  I totally bombed the challenge.  Luckily, I'm not a woman scorned, because he goes to bed earlier than I do and I seriously considered a third photo of me raiding the tin.

Love you, honey!  :)

1 comment:

Brian Given said...

That third picture would have been funny. Even with your lack of Flyer players knowledge, I know you are a true fan and of course entitled to any TastyKake you would like (except the choclate juniors).