Friday, July 10, 2009

Misplaced Goals in the Kitchen

The weather is finally clearing up and it's going to be in the 80's in Central MA today. So why the heck do I have a hankering to bake????

I've got my eye on a Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake, every night I mean to make it right after dinner but I get so tired I lose interest. I also have two overripe bananas that I hate to waste, and there's a recipe in Rachael Ray magazine this month for "Crunchy Coconut Cookies." They look kind of like the macaroons that I make at Christmastime only I imagine that they are crisp throughout.

Well, now that summer appears to be showing up late to the party, I'm certainly NOT going to wish it was cooler to bake!

1 comment:

CraftyMomof3 said...

Because you are preggo silly. Having out of place thoughts is in the job description!