Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hunger is a Black Hole

I must be getting a little better, because I'm hungry all the time. And by "all the time," I mean sick with hunger. The kind of hunger that you might possibly die before the waiter brings over the bread basket. It was so bad yesterday, we were having pizza at my parents for dinner in about an hour and I got a snack at McDonald's because I just couldn't wait that long!

Unfortunately, this also lends to eating out a lot. A snack here, a lazy dinner there. I have found two things that rock at the moment:

1. McDonald's Chicken Snack Wraps. I've had two in as many days. It's a chicken tenderloin, cheese, lettuce and your choice of dressing wrapped up in a flour tortilla. I get the honey mustard. Plus it's cheap.

2. I rarely go out for coffee in the morning, but today was one of those days. I'm starting to appreciate my 200 milligram caffeine allowance a day! Today I also picked up a Cherry Yogurt Parfait. Cherries, fat-free cherry yogurt, and a little granola with almonds and coconut. Delicious!! I should try making something like this at home.

So there you have it, that's what is making this prego very happy right now!

2 comments:

CraftyMomof3 said...

Snacking is a preggos salvation! I don't I ever ate "whole" meals for any of my pregnancy.

adventures in rhode island said...

yes, i have also stopped a few times for that exact same snack wrap!

also, have you tried panera's iced mocha??? omg, get it! you'll get your caffeine fix AND your chocolate fix in one, its sooooooo good!!!