Saturday, June 20, 2009

Food.....Nah

Due to morning sickness, I haven't been posting much about food. Well, I haven't wanted to even think about food all that much!!

Oh, yes! Will's going to be a big brother in January!!

So lately I've been subsisting on saltines, rice, mashed potatoes yogurt and peanut butter and jelly. Forget veggies (especially my usual favorite, asparagus) anything Mexican-style, fried or sour. I personally find it hilarious that I have a nice garden in the back yard that I currently won't enjoy a single thing from. Hopefully I'll only have a couple of weeks more of this. Some days are better than others.

However, I'm already having bizarre pregnancy dreams, and they involve around food. For instance, I dreamt about fresh pesto today. Maybe it's time to try that again. And pie! And Hostess Cupcakes! Oh, I LOVED those when I was pregnant with Will!!

Ok, Blog Friends: What kinds of pregnancy cravings did you have?

1 comment:

adventures in rhode island said...

cheeseburgers!!! they were like crack for me. i was never a chocolate person until i was pregnant, then i couldn't stop eating it. a molton chocolate cake was like, omg... :) also, tomato soup and sharp cheddar cheese and milk (drank LOADS of milk for some reason).

i'm so happy for you guys!! don't worry, i'm sure the nausea will go away soon and you can start to enjoy your own cravings!