Sunday, December 1, 2013

Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving weekend is wrapping up... we head home from Philly tomorrow morning.

But I didn't want to wait to write about the night before's Dinner!!

I came home from work and decided to start dinner.  I had every intention to make what we'd written on the menu, some sort of glazed chicken and quinoa.  But then I saw the plethora of vegetable oil in the lazy susan (Hubby sometimes forgets we already have some and brings home more from the grocery store) and I wanted fried chicken.  So guess what......we had fried chicken!

One problem....no bread crumbs.  It wasn't a problem for long:


That, my friend, is crushed Ritz crackers.  And in my opinion, is one of the BEST chicken coatings ever!!!!  Ev en the leftovers were fantastic.  I would certainly do this again.



No comments: