Tuesday, February 12, 2013

No Cheese Necessary?!

As stated before, I love "stuff on toast."  My favorite sandwich in the world is probably hot turkey and gravy on toast.  Which I don't eat very often.  So when I saw a recipe for Steak and Onion Sandwiches, I knew it was only a matter of time.  Fridays are tough dinner nights at our house because quite often after five days of working, neither one of us feels like cooking.

Meet last Friday's dinner.  Rib-eye steak, caramelized onions over crusty rosemary bread.  (The recipe called for sourdough...we couldn't find it at two grocery stores.)  Served with frozen sweet potato fries.  Awesome!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:  We ate this sometime in January, I believe.  No idea why it is posting NOW, but let's just roll with it!  :)

No comments: